Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Making your sales team more effective
Every company’s sales team is critical because it drives revenues and has one objective: to deliver outstanding commercial results. In light of this, the Sales Manager’s role cannot be overestimated. underestimated. And because the Sales Manager’s results depend on the performance of his/her staff, this programme will help you motivate your sales force and optimise its performance. In addition to that, this programme will ensure that you have the insight and tools to create a more effective sales strategy - which is hugely important to achieving sustainable competitive advantage.
Eager to enhance your to the Sales Management Learning Journey!
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Sales Management' programme?
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of sales management and become the coach and sounding board for your sales force
- Understand the interaction between the corporate and the sales strategies
- Become the coach and sounding board for your sales force
- Discover ways to stimulate your sales force
- Map the performance and potential of your sales force
You will be amazed by how ‘real world’ our approach is. We are continuously enriching our academic knowledge of sales management with practical experience from the marketplace. And the Vlerick learning experience will see you drawing inspiration from lectures and lively interactions and discussions with your fellow participants.
The 'Sales Management' programme is based on a set of drivers that impact sales force effectiveness.
Module 1: Definers - Sales Management Framework
- Managing your go-2-market strategy in order to strengthen your competitive position
- Analysing your customer portfolio: identify and attract your most profitable customers
- Dealing with channel management
- Trends in Sales Management: the impact of Artificial Intelligence and how it could enhance sales force performance
Module 2: Shapers – Shaping your sales team
- Increasing productivity in your team by recruiting and retaining top performing sales professionals
- Onboarding employees and setting KPIs
Module 3: Exciters – Compensating your sales team
- Identifying what really motivates your sales staff
- Developing a fair reward strategy for your sales team
Module 4: Controllers – Evaluating the performance of your sales team
- Measuring and improving the performance of your sales team
- Coaching your sales force in the right direction
Module 5: Simulation game
Taking decisions on who to hire, who to fire, who to coach, and how to set targets. This simulation game is played in several rounds – the final outcome is based on the decisions you take during the rounds.
Who should attend
- Sales managers in a B2B or B2C environment and responsible for a team of account managers or sales representatives
- Professionals who would like to become a Sales Manager
- Directors of Sales
- General Managers of smaller companies and in charge of the day-to-day management of sales people
Trust the experts
I am passionate about sharing my experiences that I have gained while working with over 30 companies, about how companies that are transitioning through a change process manage their sales and service organisations to ensure maximum effectiveness while continuing to be efficient. Deva Rangarajan...
Vlerick Sales Management Programme