Sales Leadership Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Accelerate your sales results
As a sales professional, you drive the engine that powers the growth of your business. It takes skill and experience to be a leader who drives this growth. At the same time, it’s crucial to grow your business – and to grow as a leader – in a sustainable and responsible way.
This Sales Leadership Programme develops talented sales professionals into sales leaders – giving you the opportunity to differentiate and accelerate your career and business results.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Sales Leadership Programme'?
Achieve long-term, sustainable growth in your sales results Improve the performance of the sales professional and sales organisation Increase your ability and confidence in influencing, managing and motivating your sales/account team Acquire hands-on knowledge of sales forecasting and sales portfolio management
The 'Sales Leadership Programme' consists of 3 separate modules:
Module 1: Sales Management – Making your sales team more effective (3 days)
- Sales Management Framework
- Go-to-market strategy
- Performance management
Module 2: Sales Coaching – Using sales analytics as a basis for sales coaching (2 days)
- Customer portfolio management
- Territory management
- Price and margin management
- Managing customers at risk
Module 3: Self-Leadership – Developing your own unique management style (2 days)
- A matter of style: using the Vlerick Cognitive Style Indicator, we’ll analyse your management style
- Dealing with different personalities in a professional context
- Team dynamics and the impact on individual behaviour
- From self-management to social mastery: mastering others starts by understanding yourself”
Who should attend
- You are going to lead a team of Sales Reps and/or (Key) account managers and want to prepare for this next step in your career.
- You recently got promoted to a (sales) managerial role and are looking for the right skills, expertise and support.
- You are a sales manager or leader looking for new ways to further accelerate your impact on the sales organization.