Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Accelerate your sales results
As a sales professional, you drive the engine that powers the growth of your business. It takes skill and experience to be a leader who drives this growth. At the same time, it’s crucial to grow your business – and to grow as a leader – in a sustainable and responsible way.
This Sales Leadership Programme develops talented sales professionals into sales leaders – giving you the opportunity to differentiate and accelerate your career and business results.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Sales Leadership Programme'?
- The sales function faces a number of challenges in today’s markets:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of sales management
- Understand the interaction between the corporate and the sales strategies
- Become the coach and sounding board for your sales force
- Discover ways to stimulate your sales force
- Map the performance and potential of your sales force
- Discover your management style and the impact it has on others
- Adapt the way you interact with others to become more influential
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop effective communication skills
On the other hand, companies require predictable growth and an efficient, effective and transparent sales approach. As a sales professional, you must handle both your own and your company’s challenges.
In order to meet these challenges and increase your impact on the business results, we designed the Sales Leadership Programme.
It will help you to focus on how to better manage, coach and motivate your sales force and together realise the top line growth.
The 'Sales Leadership Programme' consists of 3 separate modules:
Module 1: Sales Management – Making your sales team more effective (3 days)
- Sales Management Framework
- Go-to-market strategy
- Performance management
Module 2: Sales Coaching – Using sales analytics as a basis for sales coaching (2 days)
- Customer portfolio management
- Territory management
- Price and margin management
- Managing customers at risk
Module 3: Self-Leadership – Developing your own unique management style (2 days)
- A matter of style: using the Vlerick Cognitive Style Indicator, we’ll analyse your management style
- Dealing with different personalities in a professional context
- Team dynamics and the impact on individual behaviour
- From self-management to social mastery: mastering others starts by understanding yourself”
Who should attend
- You are going to lead a team of Sales Reps and/or (Key) account managers and want to prepare for this next step in your career.
- You recently got promoted to a (sales) managerial role and are looking for the right skills, expertise and support.
- You are a sales manager or leader looking for new ways to further accelerate your impact on the sales organization.
Trust the experts
I am passionate about sharing my experiences that I have gained while working with over 30 companies, about how companies that are transitioning through a change process manage their sales and service organisations to ensure maximum effectiveness while continuing to be efficient. Deva Rangarajan...
Veroniek De Schamphelaere
As an HR expert with extensive practical experience, Veroniek advises organisations in their HR development processes. Her research interests relate to employee engagement and motivation, team management and self management.Increasing employee engagement, motivation and performance is the aim of ...
Karlien Vanderheyden obtained a master degree in Industrial and Organisational Psychology at Ghent University in 1990. She was Visiting Research Fellow at University of Maryland (1994-1995) and became Doctor in Psychology at Ghent University in 1998. She teaches people management in degree progra...