Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- You are going to lead a team of Sales Reps and/or (Key) account managers and want to prepare for this next step in your career.
- You recently got promoted to a (sales) managerial role and are looking for the right skills, expertise and support.
- You are a sales manager or leader looking for new ways to further accelerate your impact on the sales organization.
About the course
Accelerate your sales results
As a sales professional, you drive the engine that powers the growth of your business. It takes skill and experience to be a leader who drives this growth. At the same time, it’s crucial to grow your business – and to grow as a leader – in a sustainable and responsible way.
This Sales Leadership Programme develops talented sales professionals into sales leaders – giving you the opportunity to differentiate and accelerate your career and business results.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Sales Leadership Programme'?
- The sales function faces a number of challenges in today’s markets:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of sales management
- Understand the interaction between the corporate and the sales strategies
- Become the coach and sounding board for your sales force
- Discover ways to stimulate your sales force
- Map the performance and potential of your sales force
- Discover your management style and the impact it has on others
- Adapt the way you interact with others to become more influential
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop effective communication skills
On the other hand, companies require predictable growth and an efficient, effective and transparent sales approach. As a sales professional, you must handle both your own and your company’s challenges.
In order to meet these challenges and increase your impact on the business results, we designed the Sales Leadership Programme.
It will help you to focus on how to better manage, coach and motivate your sales force and together realise the top line growth.
The 'Sales Leadership Programme' consists of 3 separate modules:
Module 1: Sales Management – Making your sales team more effective (3 days)
- Sales Management Framework
- Go-to-market strategy
- Performance management
Module 2: Self-Leadership – Developing your own unique management style (2 days)
- A matter of style: using the Vlerick Cognitive Style Indicator, we’ll analyse your management style
- Dealing with different personalities in a professional context
- Team dynamics and the impact on individual behaviour
- From self-management to social mastery: mastering others starts by understanding yourself”
I am passionate about sharing my experiences that I have gained while working with over 30 companies, about how companies that are transitioning through a change process manage their sales and service organisations to ensure maximum effectiveness while continuing to be efficient. Deva Rangarajan...
As an HR expert with extensive practical experience, Veroniek advises organisations in their HR development processes. Her research interests relate to employee engagement and motivation, team management and self management.Increasing employee engagement, motivation and performance is the aim of ...
Karlien focusses on how we, as individuals, can impact the working processes and the performance of organisations.Karlien Vanderheyden studies the social intelligence of people and how individuals can enhance the performance of organisations through their own behaviour and the interaction with ot...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.