Sales Leadership Programme
Accelerate your sales results
As a sales professional, you drive the engine that powers the growth of your business. It takes skill and experience to be a leader who drives this growth. At the same time, it’s crucial to grow your business – and to grow as a leader – in a sustainable and responsible way.
This Sales Leadership Programme develops talented sales professionals into sales leaders – giving you the opportunity to differentiate and accelerate your career and business results.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Sales Leadership Programme'?
Achieve long-term, sustainable growth in your sales results Improve the performance of the sales professional and sales organisation Increase your ability and confidence in influencing, managing and motivating your sales/account team Acquire hands-on knowledge of sales forecasting and sales portfolio management
The 'Sales Leadership Programme' consists of 3 separate modules:
Module 1: Sales Management – Making your sales team more effective (3 days)
- Sales Management Framework
- Go-to-market strategy
- Performance management
Module 2: Sales Coaching – Using sales analytics as a basis for sales coaching (2 days)
- Customer portfolio management
- Territory management
- Price and margin management
- Managing customers at risk
Module 3: Self-Leadership – Developing your own unique management style (2 days)
- A matter of style: using the Vlerick Cognitive Style Indicator, we’ll analyse your management style
- Dealing with different personalities in a professional context
- Team dynamics and the impact on individual behaviour
- From self-management to social mastery: mastering others starts by understanding yourself”
Who should attend
- You are going to lead a team of Sales Reps and/or (Key) account managers and want to prepare for this next step in your career.
- You recently got promoted to a (sales) managerial role and are looking for the right skills, expertise and support.
- You are a sales manager or leader looking for new ways to further accelerate your impact on the sales organization.