Who should attend
- Office managers of CEOs / General Managers and executive secretaries at high-ranking staff offices.
- Government and Industry Protocol Officers
- Embassy Personnel
- Government Relations, International Marketing and Sales Representatives
- Meeting and Special Event Planners
- International Corporate and Government Representatives
- Private Consultants
About the course
- Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
- Appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Understand, and consequently apply the right attitude, at the right time with the right people,
Carry out him/ herself mentally, and physically
Reflect positive impressions
Attend to receptions and social gatherings as an aristocrat
Learn the right etiquette and protocol with celebrities
Learn the proper table manners.
Planning and orchestrating V.I.P. visits, meetings, ceremonies, and special events
Precedence, Titles and Forms of Address.
Protocol Event Planning Process
Becoming a strategic asset using your finely honed talents to enhance business relationships.
## Course Outline
- Key words
- When angry
- Accepting compliments
- Giving praise
- Presents and gifts
- Personal hygiene practices
- Yawning, coughing, and sneezing
- Eating, drinking in public
- Telephone manners
Building your image:
- Using names
- Giving full attention
- Avoiding arguments
- Saying NO, gently
- Being a good audience
- Making suggestions
- Admit your mistakes
- Be a slave to your word
- V.I.P. visits
- Special events
- 1st impressions
- Listening skill
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.