Who should attend
All individuals who are involved in planning, managing or controlling projects, including:
- Project Owners and Clients
- Professionals whose roles involve leading and directing projects
- Project Managers, Risk Managers and Project Team Leaders
- All Personnel who are involved in carrying out project work assignments
- Project Administrators, Supervisors and Support staff
- Project Planners, Schedulers, Cost Controllers and Engineers
- Personnel working for Project Contractors and Suppliers
About the course
This Oxford workshop is designed to equip project teams with the necessary knowledge and skills to allow them to accurately and efficiently identify, quantify and control risks which threaten to disrupt, or derail, their projects. The workshop covers case studies and practical risk management exercises, applicable to all industry sectors where projects are undertaken, and are of a value and nature that necessitate formal risk management.
By better understanding the risks which may affect your projects, and how to effectively manage them, you will be better positioned to successfully deliver your projects on schedule, within budget and with a clear health, safety and environment record.
The proven project risk management methods covered in this workshop will benefit all people who are involved in projects of any type or size, be it small single-discipline type projects through to multi-discipline mega projects.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Accurately identify and describe project risks
- Apply proven risk analysis methods
- Understand different risk management techniques
- Differentiate between opportunity and threat risks
- Distinguish between real and perceived risks
- Evaluate risk probability and impacts
- Apply optimum risk control techniques
- Practice risk management in a live simulated project environment
The seminar will focus on:
- Proven Risk Management Techniques
- Practical Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis & Evaluation
- Risk Response Planning, Implementation & Control
- Risk Response Strategies for Threats & Opportunities
- Application of Risk Management in a simulated project environment
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.