Who should attend
This course is designed for project planning engineers and managers, and senior project control and business services professionals who have the responsibility for controlling project schedules and costs in client and contracting companies
About the course
Risk is inherent in every project. Project risk is an uncertain event or condition that if it occurs, has a positive or a negative effect on project objectives. Risk Management is an organized systematic process of identifying analyzing, and responding to project risks. Today’s’ project manager must have the analytical ability to closely examine and assess the rake of each project, and take the necessary steps to mitigate the risk without compromising the integrity of the project.
Project Risk Management provides you with a structured approach for assessing and managing a wide variety of project risks. This five-day interactive workshop offers a proven methodology for systematically identifying, analyzing, and mitigating project risk, throughout project life cycle.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Identify Project Risks which might affect the project
- Develop a Risk Management Plan for a Project.
- Perform a "Quantitative" analysis of risks
- Measure the probability and consequences of risks and estimating their impact on project objectives using "Quantitative" analysis.
- Develop procedures and techniques for risk response planning
- Monitor residual risk and control new risks throughout the project life cycle
INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW OF RISK MANAGEMENT
- RISK TYPES
- RISK CLASSIFICATION
RISK MANAGEMENT PLANNING
- RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN
- PROJECT RISKS
- QUALITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
- QUANTITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
RISK RESPONSE PLANNING
- TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
RISK MONITORING AND CONTROL
- TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Corrective actions
- Updates to the risk response plan
- Risk database
- Updates to risk identification checklists
Monitor and Control Achievements
- Data, information and knowledge management
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.