Masters Certificate in Project Management (Project Management)
The Masters Certificate course format appreciates the severe time limitations of today’s corporate employees and encourages active learning. The majority of this program is delivered in 2 or 3 day modules every second week. A short assignment is handed out after each module, creating about an hour of homework over the two weeks between classes. These assignments tie the whole program together and help prepare for the project simulation you will run through at the end of the program. An exam is administered at the end of the program.
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management.
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader.
- Be fully prepared to write the PMP® certification examination.
- Advance to a senior level in project management.
- Connect and network with other project managers.
Project Planning and Control
Project Quality Management
Leadership, Communication & Stakeholder Management
Effective Project Cost Management
Assessing & Managing Project Risk
Procurement & Contracting Management
Filling in the Gaps and Final Exam
Who should attend
The Masters Certificate in Project Management is ideal for:
- Project managers, with at least one year's experience, who wish to move up to a higher level in their field
- Mid and senior level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years
- Anyone who does not have their PMP® designation from PMI®
- Those with their PMP in need of PDUs or to brush up on the most current PM training
- You do NOT need a university degree to attend this program