About the course
In the world of finance and accounting, how you present information can be as important as what information you present.
This one-day seminar helps finance professionals successfully manage their presence, information and audience interaction when conveying complex data and concepts to both financial and nonfinancial audiences.
It provides organizational formats for sharing information as well as extensive practice on the key skills that enhance a professional’s impact when presenting. With both instructor briefings and small group practice, participants will learn to deliver information from PowerPoint when standing in front of a large group, and while seated at a meeting.
- Introduction to Presentation Skills
- Refining your executive presence
- Connecting with Your Audience
- Managing Your Physical Presence
- Using Visual Aids with Impact
- Developing Your Presentation
- Practicing Your Delivery
- Conducting Sit-Down Presentations
- Delivering a Complete Business Presentation
- Handling Questions & Answers
- Responding to Emotional Questions
- Controlling Interruptions
- Creating a Reinforcement Plan
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.