Who should attend
Professionals who are concerned about improving their presentation styles or people who wish to overcome their fear of public speaking, once and for all. Whether you are a novice or consider yourself a good public speaker, you shall indeed take something back from this program. And anybody who wishes to develop his/her presentation skills further can benefit from this program. Whether you are a novice or consider yourself an expert in presentations. You will indeed benefit from this program.
About the course
This highly interactive training program improves the Presentation skills of participants significantly. This training focuses on the Participant's presentation styles and identifies areas of improvement to further strengthen "Public Speaking Skills". It addresses issues such as Body Language, Fear of Public Speaking, Communication Skills, and Motivation etc.
## Course Objectives
By the end of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Designed to enable delegates to improve planning and delivery skills to both small and large audiences.
- Participants enhance their professional image and influencing skills during presentations.
- This training focuses on participant's presentation styles and reinforces effective body language and communication techniques to impact audiences.
- Projection of technical data using graphs, charts and building persuasive deliveries is the essence of this program. 'Camcorder' (Playback) is also used for self-evaluation.
## Course Outline
Planning a presentation
- Selecting a topic to present
- Researching a topic / gathering information
- Important considerations before making a presentations
- Presentation Skills while making presentations
- How to overcome Stage Fear?
- How to avoid Distractions during presentation?
- How to Manage Time during presentations?
- How to concentrate on "Body Language"? (Self & audience's)
- How to develop the audience's Enthusiasm to match yours?
- How to create Presentation Opportunities?
- Humor - How to cultivate it.
- Preparation - The key to success
- Participants will get a questionnaire / checklist to assist future presentations.
- Audience Analysis - How to analyze audiences requirements
- Other related home work
- Handling difficult situations
- How to be impactful and memorable
Creating a presentation from scratch (exercise based) Adding Special Effects * Printing a presentation (handouts) * Add. edit and format text in a presentation * Changing backgrounds. Color Schemes etc... * Tips on projecting data/information * Using professional templates / wizards * How to Import Import and link data form spreadsheets?
Role Playing (Camcorder section)
- Participants will develop and deliver a presentation
- Tips on Presentation, delivery, punch line, body language, handling questions will be provided on an individualized basis.
- 'camcorder' will be used for instant playback and analysis of mock Presentations
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.