Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The Oxford course is appropriate for everyone in the organisation but may be of special interest to anyone charged with driving the improvement of operating performance, plus all individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
About the course
Many improvement initiatives fail due to a fragmented approach to the alignment and execution of practitioner activities. Operational Excellence (OPEX) supports the drive for sustainable profitability and growth within your organisation by adopting a holistic approach to improvement.
This Oxford Operational Excellence training seminar will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to support an Operational Excellence programme and contribute significantly to the bottom line of your organisation, reducing variation, defects, cycle times, lead times, waste and costs within your operations.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Set, Prioritise and Link Improvement Activities to achieve the Organisation’s Strategic Objectives
- Analyse the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to Align Changes to Customer Requirements
- Engage Stakeholders to collectively Remove Waste and Optimise the whole ‘Value Stream’
- Select the appropriate Methods and Tools within the Improvement Framework
- Influence Organisational Culture and employee behaviour to support Operational Excellence
- Reasons Why Improvement Initiatives can Fail
- The Benefits of Operational Excellence
- Success Factors that Drive Sustainable Performance
- Selecting and Prioritizing Improvement Projects
- The DMAIC Improvement Method
- Critically Examining Process Performance and Identifying Waste
- Problem Solving Tools and Techniques
- Change and Behavioural Considerations
- The Cultural Aspects of Continuous Improvement
- Sustaining the Gains
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.