Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This Oxford training is appropriate for a wide range of professionals who wish to enhance authentic business practices.
- Strategic Leaders
- Department Managers
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Personnel
- Employees wishing to build Work Ethic Values
About the course
Benjamin Franklin is quoted to have said, “It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.” Therefore, our customers need to know that our values and ethics promote positive behaviours and that we uphold fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities. If our company values, employee responsibility and work ethics avoid ethical risks and prevents the escalation of unproductive behaviours then our company will have the competitive advantage of a good reputation both in the market and society in which we live.
It is the leader’s responsibility to create a culture of integrity and respect. However, when it comes to enforcing ethical standards, individual workers - both executives and team members - bear the ultimate responsibility for creating and maintaining excellent corporate cultures and ethical values. This Oxford Human Resource Management training seminar on Company Values, Employee Responsibility and Work Ethics will provide key insights into building company values and aligning personal goals that will ensure an outstanding work ethic and consequently warrant success both for the individual and the organisation.
- Determine and apply corporate values
- Apply authentic leadership
- Develop and identify employee responsibilities
- Establish accountability at all levels with the organisation
- Design employee codes of conduct
- Apply workplace ethics and reporting systems
- Company Values are sustained in all Human Resources and Management Practices
- Corporate Culture ensures Fundamental Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Leadership creates a Culture of Integrity and Respect
- Employees are responsible for maintaining Corporate Cultures and Ethical Values
- Productivity is achieved within an Ethical Environment
- Authentic Leadership retains and attracts the Best Employees
- Personal Values are Aligned and Fulfilled
- Self-Improvement to develop Personal Mastery
- Build Relationships that create an Environment of Harmony and Good Practice
- Finding Purpose and Self-Actualization
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.