Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Project managers who are early in their career Identified potential for more senior roles in the future
- New team leaders and supervisors who have recently transitioned into their role
About the course
Gain the confidence, skills and self-awareness you need to become an effective workplace leader.
Learn to delegate effectively, manage conflict, lead with confidence, set realistic goals and coach others.
Our New Leaders Development Program will give you the insights, skills and leadership essentials you need to build your personal, team and organisational effectiveness as an emerging leader.
With a combination of practical tools, personal development and peer discussion, you’ll learn how to better support your team through increased impact in areas such as conflict management, performance-building and goal-setting.
- Use strategies, pragmatic tools and frameworks to build your confidence and capabilities
Boost self-awareness and relationship skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and an understanding of your behavioural impact on others
- Use your greater personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Apply newfound knowledge and relationship skills to your leadership role and personal life
- Use your personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Be able to effectively build and measure the performance of your team
Understanding self and others
- Gain perspective on your individual learning style and ability to adapt to different personality styles
Your impact on others
- Understand how to manage conflict, communicate more effectively and provide effective feedback as a manager
- Learn how to be an effective and authentic leader in all types of situations
- Understand how to manage teams, drive engagement and motivate high performance from team members
Leadership in action
- Get started on your real life personal leadership challenge and put steps in place to succeed
Edmund is an experienced leadership professional with a strong personal and interpersonal development focus. He has a passion for ensuring sustained, pragmatic and realistic learning for both individuals and organisations. Edmund is a challenging, yet empathetic, feedback consultant. Edmund is a ...
Karen is a board director, leadership facilitator and executive coach and is passionate about helping businesses and individuals optimise their potential. She is an External Board Advisor for The Spotlight Group and a Non-Executive Director for Hallenstein Glasson Holdings. Karen brings a deep ...
Ilona is a consulting psychologist, facilitator and executive coach with extensive organisational experience in both the public and private sectors providing consultancy, workshop design and facilitation, coaching and counselling services. Expertise/Specialisation Leadership, People and Culture ...
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.