Who should attend
This workshop is benefical for professionals interested in mindfulness and its application in the work context.
About the course
Increasing your productivity and wellbeing through mindfulness practice.
- Learn to use techniques of mindfulness.
- Increase your ability to deal with stress.
- Improve your focus, listening and communication skills.
- Reduce ill effects of stress, overwhelm and poor communication.
What is covered in the course?
- Evidence of where mindfulness can improve your work
- Meditation vs mindfulness: what is the difference?
- 3 easy techniques to become mindful
- The learning state
- Mindful listening
- How to share mindful techniques with your team.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- a greater sense of mindfulness
- an ability to cope with stressful situations more easily
- an increased ability to focus
- improved listening and communication skills
- skills to share the benefits in being more mindful in your team.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with:
- an increased ability to manage stressful situations
- improved focus and communication skills
- practical techniques that they can share with colleagues.
Peter Radcliffe Bachelor of Engineering (hons), Civil Peter's current training focus is applied Neuro Linguistic Programming and meditation. He is a trained Engineer with 20 years working nationally and internationally in more than 8 countries around the world. In 2009, Peter left the Engineerin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.