This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Is a strategic program for staff that provides high quality, substantive full-time rotations/assignments for professional development, networking, and increased participant capability of staff, Your knowledge, passion, and acumen will be put to use to research trends, analyze data, and/or propose and drive solutions
The organization believes in recruiting great people and giving them the opportunity to be great. Driving this organizational imperative is our dynamic human resources team Recognized for its consultative approach, our team is a true business partner—collaborating within their departments across the organization on strategies geared toward employing top talent, maximizing associate development, and fostering a supportive workplace culture.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- This practical program illustrates the strategies that are needed to attract, manage, develop and retain motivated, talented and loyal staff, determining what actions are needed immediately and what strategic actions need to be taken later.
- The selection of key staff into any organization is a critical activity. We will examine the interview methods available and also look at the effective use of Psychometrics and Assessment and Development Centers. Participants will also examine development and succession planning before considering the retention of talented individuals.
- Key Performance Indicators
- The Importance of Measuring
- Measures, Metrics and KPIs: The Main Differences
- Characteristics of Smart KPIs
- Types of KPIs
- Organizational KPIs
- Organizational Appeal and Reputation
- Salary Competitiveness
- Human Value Added
- Career Growth
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
- Professionals in Human Resources, Personnel, Organizational Development or related areas
- Those who are responsible for directly managing staff or determining or influencing policy
- Supervisors and team leaders who would also benefit from a thorough understanding of the subject
· Those who manage, supervise or have an organizational interest in HRM and want to examine modern practice
· Training and Development professionals who need to be up to date and wish to attend a valuable program.