This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Learn to assess and measure employee and organizational performance to understand the scope of your human-capital investments. Develop and make critical HR recommendations to senior management and key decision makers. Gain the skills to formulate qualitative and quantitative recommendations that affect key management decisions.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Transform HR and people management into a strategic function.
- Shift the attention of HR managers and practitioners from just running or managing their HR departments to that of predictive management using the modern tools of HR analytics.
- Apply the four processes of modern human capital management to take HR management to new levels of sophistication and integration.
- Optimize and synchronize the delivery of HR services.
- Predict the economic value of their organizations human capital investments.
- Get acquainted with international best practices in applying the new human capital management model.
Introduction to Predictive Analysis
- The Meaning and Power of Analytics
- Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Language of Metrics and Analytics
- A Model for Predictive Management: Measuring What is Important
The 21st Century Human Capital Management Model
- The Four Processes of Predictive Modern Human Capital Management
- Scanning the Market and Managing the Risk
- Turning Data Into Business Intelligence
- The Exact Nature of Metrics
- Avoiding Common Metrics Mistakes
- First, Second and Third Generation Metrics
- The Levels of Metrics
- Applying Metrics and Analytics to Make a Difference
Case Studies in Human Capital Predictive Analytics: Rationale, Process and Results
- Using Predictive Analysis to Attack Long-Term Turnover and Productivity Problems
- Using Predictive Analysis to Improve Staffing and Retention
Managing Tomorrow, Today
- What We Know About Tomorrow
- What Analytics Can Deliver to Your Organization
- The Future of Human Capital Analytics
Human Capital Management for the 21st Century Summary and Samples
- The Strategic Scan
- Capability Planning
- Process Optimization
- Integrated Delivery
- Predictive Measurement
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
This is an advanced program in HR and people management. Senior HR executives including Vice Presidents, Managers and Directors would make ideal candidates for this program. Similarly, specialized senior HR Managers of recruitment, training and development, career planning, performance management as well as compensation and benefits would stand to enhance their professionalism and productivity by applying the new insights embodied in this program.