Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Customer’s Experience is THE strategic battleground these days.
The internet and Social Media have reduced many industries to commodities to be easily compared and contrasted at the click of a mouse and traded across global borders. The ONE opportunity that these new technologies have not removed (indeed are encouraging) is the Customer Experience. Satisfied Customers are now the ONLY assurance of continuing success. Satisfying customers gives sales, profits (it is FIVE TIMES costlier to get a new customer than to keep an old one) and referrals. Customer Satisfaction is FAR too important to be left to chance and consequently, an International Standard, ISO 9001 has been drawn up to ensure consistent delivery of customer service.
This 5-day Oxford workshop gives you best practice implementation to devising and implementing robust systems to deliver, measure and monitor your enterprises’ performance in this most business-critical area. In addition, it tells you what you will need to do to apply for and then gain ISO9001 accreditation which endorses the quality and robustness of your Customer Satisfaction Processes.
Amongst other things, attendees to this workshop will:
- Understand the business-critical nature of Customer Satisfaction
- Understand the International Standards (ISO 9001) for Customer Satisfaction
- Learn how to set up the systems required for ISO 9001 approval
- Learn how to engage with customers and colleagues to get ‘buy-in’ to the ISO 9001 process
- Understand the principles and tools of Total Quality Management (TQM) and Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and how they relate to the ISO 9001 strategies
This wide-ranging 5 day workshop covers a wide range of topics concerning Customer Satisfaction and the ISO 9000 ‘family’ of International Standards. Some highlights include:
- Understanding what ISO 9001 is, why it is important and how it works
- Understanding a Customer’s True Values Set and Needs (buying styles, personality types, purchase preferences etc.)
- Understand the link between Price, Quality and Value and how they impact directly on the bottom line
- Understand the tools and techniques of Total Quality Management and Kaizen to ensure consistency in Quality Delivery and Continuous Improvement
- Understanding what Customer Satisfaction REALLY is, how it can be deconstructed and analyzed and the metrics required to ensure its measurement and successful execution
- How to develop an ISO 9001 Action Plan
Who should attend
This workshop will be of great value for:
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Executives charged with ISO 9001 implementations
- Customer Service Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Call Centre Managers