Who should attend
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety managers wishing to improve knowledge of audit as an assurance activity
- Senior Managers keen to improve assurance activities, initiate improvement and increased operations profitability
- Functional Managers with responsibility for quality, environment and health and safety systems
- Operations Managers needing to gain an understanding of enhanced control, monitoring and departmental improvements
- Younger Professionals wishing to gain a detailed knowledge of application of management systems standards
- Junior Quality, environmental and health and safety staff needing to gain a better understanding of audit within management systems
- Purchasing Managers who need to use management system standards and audit to assess suppliers for consistency and effective performance
- All Staff involved managing relationships with third party certification auditors
About the course
The Oil and Gas sector relies on ISO management system standards for quality (ISO 9001:2015), environment (ISO 14001:2015) and occupational health and safety (ISO 45001:2018) to enable attendees to manage performance within their own organizations and to select and manage suppliers. A key element of these systems is first, second and third party audit using the principles on ISO’s guidance standard for management systems auditing – ISO 19011:2018.
In this Oxford seminar we will cover management systems auditing and give attendees a thorough understanding of each of the standards above and provide the knowledge and skills for them to be able to audit both supplier companies and their own organization. The emphasis on the results of auditing as an assessment of systems effectiveness enable delegates to assist their own organizations in achieving improved performance in their businesses in the three given areas of quality, environment and health and safety, leading to improved profitability.
To give delegates an awareness and good understanding of:
- the latest International Organization for Standardization (ISO) management systems standards for quality, environment and health and safety
- use of audit as an organizational improvement technique
- the phases of audit planning, conduct, reporting and close out based on ISO 19011:2018
- risk based audit programs and plans
- use of audit reports as a source of improvement activity
- integration of effective audit into business monitoring plans
- Understanding the latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Audit Planning – The Key to Successful Auditing and Improvement
- Auditing with a Focus on Business Risk Areas
- Organisational Improvement Techniques
- Interpreting and being able to explain and brief colleagues any detail of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Planning and Performing Added Value Management System Audits Focusing on Improvement
- Auditing Your Own and Supplier Organisations as a means of for Identifying Improvement
- Understanding Good Management Practice in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
- Passing on Best Practice Knowledge to Staff they Meet during Audits
- Advising their Own and Supplier Organisations in Improvement in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.