Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in communication and marketing but will greatly benefit:
- Public Relations Officers & or Managers
- Corporate Communications Practitioners & or Managers
- Marketing Officers & or Managers
About the course
This Oxford Mastering Corporate Communications training seminar is designed to help Communications, PR and Marketing professionals to audit their current practice and measure its effectiveness in a changing marketplace. Since the Cluetrain Manifesto predicted changes in the way that markets and consumers would behave, communications/PR and marketing have converged. A host of new channels and tools have overtaken much of the mass media that we used to deal with, yet many organisations have hardly changed their approach. This course will help practitioners to rethink the way they practice Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Marketing. The toolkit of skills learned during the course will help increase participants’ ability to meet and exceed corporate objectives.
You will learn:
- The New Rules of Marketing and Communications
- The changing roles of communications and marketing professionals
- The Use of Social Media to Reach Specific Target Audiences
- How to Create Content that engages attention and makes readers return
- The increasing use of video and audio and ways to produce low-cost content
- The Digital Revolution and Today’s Media Environment
- The Revolution in Consumer Behavior
- The Psychology of Persuasion
- Key Skills for Communicators and Marketers
- A Problem-Solving Approach to Communications
- Stakeholder Analysis and Mapping
- Segmenting Your Audiences
- Influencer Marketing
- Storytelling and Identity
- Videography and Viral Content
- Planning and Corporate Strategy
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.