Who should attend
- Any Manager who needs to improve their skills in communications
- Public Relations Officers
- Team Leads and Managers
- Corporate Communications Practitioners
- Public Relations / Public Affairs
- Marketing Officers
About the course
The seminar is about the vital area of the Corporate Communication. It focuses on the Oil and Gas Industries, but much or what is covered also applies to other industries. This is a very practical and exciting seminar that will improve your skills in this important area.
This Oxford seminar is founded on innovative business and psychology research projects that reveal what works and what doesn't work when we interact with each other. This is a mini-masterclass in communicating better and showing how to apply it, taught by a leading global expert in the psychology of communication. After this immersion, participants will be re-energized to deepen their commitment to telling the story of oil and gas so that companies win on the battlefield of the molecules.
- To improve understanding of communications in the Oil and Gas industries
- To help participants seamlessly merge traditional and new media strategies and tactics
- To help participants tell the positive stories of the Oil and Gas Industries
- Describe communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Contribute to effective workplace communication at all levels
- Differentiate between fact and fiction about business communication
- The Changing Landscape for Oil & Gas Industries
- Corporate Communication in a Changing Media Environment
- The Psychology of Communication
- Communication Professional Tools and Techniques
- Communicating in Regulated Market
- How to Create Content that Sticks
- Practical Skills in Digital Communication
- Avoiding Social Media Mistakes
- Making Advocates of your Internal Audience
- How to tell the Positive Stories for the Oil and Gas Industry
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.