Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Experienced Managers
- New Managers
- Team leaders and Supervisors
- Technical Staff
- All personnel with Line Management responsibility
About the course
Building and managing high performing teams is regarded by many as the crucial to organizational success. We know that when teams are performing at their optimum, remarkable things happen, effortlessly. Yet the pursuit of this goal is a never ending challenge as the business environment changes and a younger highly educated workforce enter the workplace. If you are in position where your team does not execute on every action faultlessly and you do not observe seamless co-operation, then this seminar is for you.
By attending this Oxford seminar you will be able to add further to your comprehensive tool kit of expertise by exploring the ideas of some of today’s thought leaders. If your goal is to truly help your team and those colleagues around achieve success, then enrollment on this seminar is a must.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Develop the building blocks of a great leader
- Determine how you would like others to perceive you in the context of Leadership
- Interpret leadership profiles to help you develop your self-awareness
- Create a coaching environment
- Practice a range of decision making methods that will help shrink decision making lead times
- Facilitate and encourage others to contribute ideas
- Develop strategies to move your team through the Change Curve
- Accelerate knowledge of different behaviour types
- Build an environment where your team feel safe and trust each other
- Determine your Leadership Identity using the Logical Levels Model
- Creating a Vision of where you want to Lead your Team
- The Principles and Practice of Great Leadership
- How to Give and Receive Feedback to Enhance Leadership Self-Awareness
- The Team Dynamics Model: Dr. Bruce Tuckman
- The Surprising Truth about what Motivates us: Dan Pink
- Working Effectively across all Business Functions
- Maximising our Perceptual Ability with Emotional Intelligence
- Defining the difference between Management and Leadership
- Refining Communication skills ‘seek first to understand’
- Using the Learning Cycle Model to help others Maximise Learning Opportunities
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.