This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In the 21st Century, organizations are challenged in the ways they do business. They need to innovate, adapt, shift and transform themselves. For the organization to succeed today, top management needs to exhibit dynamic leadership, make strategic decisions and act on opportunities. Corporate planning and visioning are major keys that help the organization clarify values, focus on the mission and stretch its objectives.
This program is ensures that the leaders have the opportunity to clarify their own values in the context of work, revisit the mission of the group and organization and create a compelling vision statement for the company.
Looking at strategy tools into incorporate for the strategic transformation and execution plans for the organization during this program is learned.
This workshop is theory, practical and application orientated training.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Clearly define the complete strategic planning process-vision and mission.
- Explain how to create and execute a strategic plan.
- Provide a common model that the entire organization can follow.
- Develop the Strategic planning model: ABCDE in application.
- Plan the long term direction of the company and clarify organizational values;
- Focus on the implement of the actionable strategy.
- Use the strategic planning software to design and develop the organizational plans.
Corporate Strategy Planning and Visioning
- The process and elements of the Strategic Planning process
- Core values
- Strategic Thinking and strategy
- Key factors
- A note on Strategic Vision
- Evolving strategy defined
- Process skills and developing integrated strategy
- Create a Great Strategic Team
- Getting your team to believe in the process
- Visionary and mission
- Leader’s role, understanding and grasping the vision and mission
- Exercises and worksheets
Strategic Planning Models and transformation
- Strategic Models and application
- ABCDE Strategic models and its application
- Common Model that the entire organization can follow
- Step by Step process to complete the Strategic Models
- Exercise, Movie and Worksheets
- Exploring your current situation
- Understanding your organization history: SWOT Analysis
- Opportunities and threats
- Environment scan; external factors
- Strengths and weaknesses; internal factors
- Critical issues of the future
- Exercises and templates
Tools of Actionable Strategy and Planning
- Goal setting techniques using SMARTER process
- Exercises, templates and worksheets
- Strategic Execution and Managing Strategy Implementation
- Implementing the Business Strategy
- Executing the business strategy
- Staying in Action; Strategic Review
- Managing Strategy implementation
- Write an Action Plan
- Final Strategic plan
- Layout of the plan
- A Strategic plan template
- Exercises, Plans and Templates
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.