Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Anyone in a lead role or who is about to be (a business owner or executive, divisional/director managers and lead supervisors). Anyone who is involved in developing or helping realize the company vision.
About the course
Gain the skills necessary to change from letting things happen to making things happen the way we want. These are necessary skills to:
- Develop a new company/division/department
- To grow an existing company/division/department
- To take charge of your own life.
Too often company executives or managers focus on fixing day to day problems. They react to problems, rather than focusing on what they would like for the company to be and then making it happen.
This training focuses on changing the way we think from reacting (responding to day-to-day problems, fixing and repairing) to developing plans of what we want to have happen and then implementing the plans.
- Develop a plan to achieve the goals you want for you and your company.
- Change you and your organization from letting things happen to making things happen the way you want.
- Develop Strategic thinking in your organization.
- Determine where you and your company want to be.
- Develop a Strategic plan for
- You personally
- You professionally
- Your organization.
- Develop Strategic thinking that will allow you to achieve success in any endeavor.
- Examine the keys to successful implementation
- Develop a measurable action plan that drives success.
- Identify, measure, and track critical success facto
- How to change from reacting to problems to making things happen the way you want for you and your company.
- To recognize the importance of planning what you want to happen instead of reacting to the daily problems.
- What is really important to you and your organization?
- How to set the Right Goals the Right Way.
- How to simplify—manage 3-5 things instead of managing 50-60.
- How to develop long term/intermediate term/short term plans.
- What is important to you?
- What is important for your organization?
How We Think: Are we simply allowing things to happen, or are we making them happen the way we want?
- What is a Strategic Plan?
- How we think?
- Limiting thinking
- Limitless thinking/Planning
- What is a Leader?
- Passion for Succeeding
- Business Model
- Critical Goals/Setting the Right Goals the Right Way
- Continuous Improvement
- Two key roles
- Chief implementer
- What is important?
- Mission Statement
- SWOT analysis (internal and external)
Marketing and Sales
- Internal and external evaluation
- Who are our customers (internal and external)?
- What are our competitor’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Market plan
- Sales plan
- Variable costs
- Cost of
- Quality (poor quality/good quality/great quality)
- Floor space/inventory
- Other costs?
- Breakeven analysis
Bringing It All Together
- Critical Goals
- Market Plan
- Sales plan
- Production Plan
- Develop Action plans
- The importance of measurements/trends
- The importance of Strategic Planning aligned throughout an organization
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.