Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to create an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture to enhance their effectiveness and their ability to form trusting relationships and manage their frustrations and those of others at work.
About the course
Would you like to the individual whom others can depend on in a very stressful situation? Someone who handles crises effectively? This seminar has been designed to help supervisors and leaders to lead others with emotional intelligence. The training will focus on helping leaders develop self-awareness and effective techniques of self-management. It will also help leaders learn how to deal with others effectively.
This Oxford training seminar will focus on:
- Developing intra-personal skills
- Enhancing interpersonal skills
- Applying the latest insights into leadership psychology
At the end of this Oxford training course, you will learn to:
- Develop an enhanced awareness of my personality strengths and weaknesses
- Deal with others effectively
- Impact others positively
- Motivate team members to be a productive team
- Cultivate a workplace which fosters emotional intelligence
- Gain insights to apply the psychology of leadership
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence & its Components
- Significance of EQ to Effective Leadership
- Importance of Perception
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Removing Emotional Blindspots
- Psychology of Leadership
- Importance of Self-Concept
- Understanding Personality Styles
- Enhancing Self-Awareness
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.