Who should attend
Individuals, supervisors and managers who desire to build an emotionally intelligent workplace which is productive and brings the best from the team to result in enhanced productivity.
About the course
Do you desire to build a team which can give great workplace productivity? A work team which can relate with each other to result in successful work performance? This seminar has been specially tailored to equip individuals, supervisors and managers to foster productivity in their workplace. The Oxford training course will help you cultivate a workplace where individuals thrive and relate most effectively with team members.
This training seminar will focus on:
- Developing emotional intelligence for workplace success
- Enhancing productivity at work
- Achieving effective workplace relationships
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Relate with others effectively
- Manage yourself
- Develop self-motivation
- Harness workplace dynamics
- Enhance productivity through managing emotions
- Foster synergy
- Motivate team members
- Create synergy through diversity
- Reduce workplace conflicts
- Communicate more effectively
- Cultivating effective relationships
- Emphasizing trustworthiness in team members
- Accurate self-assessment for personal transformation
- Knowing one’s strengths & weaknesses
- Building effective teams
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Nurturing relationships
- Developing trustworthiness for corporate transformation
- Accountable Leadership for managing performance
- Working with others towards shared goals
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.