Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are interested in enhancing their self-awareness and their interaction with others
- All individuals who want to be able to motivate, inspire, and understand their team members
- All individuals who want to be able to successfully control and manage their emotions
- All individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the deeper undercurrents of human behaviour
About the course
Leading and managing requires more than simply a high IQ (Intelligence Quotient). Managers need to understand how their own emotions have an impact on their performance, and how understanding and handling the emotions of others can maximize individual and team performance.
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions and how to manage emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To gain awareness of how to empower others and inspire high performance in the workplace
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- Understanding Yourself & Emotional Intelligence Your Feelings & Emotions
- Emotions Diary
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
- Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence & Career Success
- The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Motivation & Effective Stress Management
- Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (continued)
- Social Awareness (Empathy)
- Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence - Self Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
- Who Am I As A Manager? (Internal & External Dimensions)
- Goal Setting - Planning & Achieving Personal Ambitions
- Emotional Competence Framework & Best Practice Within The Workplace
- Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Your Contract For 'Personal Change' Putting The Learning Into Practice
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.