Leading Teams for Emerging Leaders
Unlock your innate power and find out what you’re really capable of.
Benefits for you
- Transition from individual contributor to inspirational leader.
- Develop a toolkit of practical skills to give feedback, negotiate, deal with conflict and plan projects.
- Get the best results from your teams; personal professional coaches show you how.
- Explore your leadership style and understand your strengths and weaknesses with psychometric profiling.
- Become part of a global network of emerging leaders from a broad range of industries who are on the same journey.
- Benefit from one-to-one coaching.
- Learn how to inspire and engage diverse groups of people to make an immediate impact back at your company.
Benefits for your organisation
- Watch your organisational performance and business results improve through stronger team leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of effective leaders.
- Witness teams function more effectively due to increased levels of engagement and better job satisfaction.
- Increase your business productivity through more efficient and coherent teamwork.
What you learn
Three key themes run through the programme, each developing a vital set of skills needed to lead teams successfully:
- Leadership: Undergo a personality assessment for unique insight into your leadership style and the effect your approach may have on others.
- Teams: Learn about the behaviours that build a collaborative and supportive team environment and develop your social awareness to successfully manage conflict.
- Delivering results: Build a skillset to get results through others; achieve this through project planning, negotiation, coaching, influencing and action planning.
How you learn
- Our globally-acclaimed faculty arm you with a toolkit for the real-world, giving you instantly applicable skills to face challenges now.
- Gain from our faculty’s industry experience and expertise to make your leadership transition as smooth and successful as possible.
- Hands-on learning beyond the classroom on our Pit Stop Challenge at Silverstone shows you how teams can work under pressure.
- Immerse yourself in team simulations to put your learning into immediate action for instant results.
Your learning experience
- Before you start, you complete the NEO PI-R personality assessment to help build your self-awareness.
- Develop your social awareness skills and self-knowledge throughout the programme.
- A combination of theory and practice embeds learning and makes it impactful.
- Exposure to unique UK businesses – like the home of British Motor Racing – where you apply team theory in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Learn from top management scholars, such as Niro Sivanathan who shares his award-winning research on psychology of the self and decision-making.
Who should attend
- High-potential individuals in a, or about to take up their first, leadership role with some (usually less than five years) managerial experience.
- People with decision-making responsibilities, but with limited experience of managing people.
- Individuals who wish to adjust their leadership style.