Leading Teams for Emerging Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Transform from a contributor to a high–performing leader, and make the best possible start to your leadership journey.
New responsibilities need new skills
As a leader, you need the tools, frameworks and mindset to inspire and achieve results through others.
Benefits for you
- Transition from individual contributor to inspirational leader.
- Develop a toolkit of practical skills to give feedback, negotiate, deal with conflict and plan projects.
- Get the best results from your teams; personal professional coaches show you how.
- Explore your leadership style and understand your strengths and weaknesses with psychometric profiling.
- Become part of a global network of emerging leaders from a broad range of industries who are on the same journey.
- Benefit from one-to-one coaching.
- Learn how to inspire and engage diverse groups of people to make an immediate impact back at your company.
Benefits for your organisation
- Watch your organisational performance and business results improve through stronger team leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of effective leaders.
- Witness teams function more effectively due to increased levels of engagement and better job satisfaction.
- Increase your business productivity through more efficient and coherent teamwork.
What you learn
Three key themes run through the programme, each developing a vital set of skills needed to lead teams successfully:
- Leadership: Undergo a personality assessment for unique insight into your leadership style and the effect your approach may have on others.
- Teams: Learn about the behaviours that build a collaborative and supportive team environment and develop your social awareness to successfully manage conflict.
- Delivering results: Build a skillset to get results through others; achieve this through project planning, negotiation, coaching, influencing and action planning.
How you learn
- Our globally-acclaimed faculty arm you with a toolkit for the real-world, giving you instantly applicable skills to face challenges now.
- Gain from our faculty’s industry experience and expertise to make your leadership transition as smooth and successful as possible.
- Hands-on learning beyond the classroom on our Pit Stop Challenge at Silverstone shows you how teams can work under pressure.
- Immerse yourself in team simulations to put your learning into immediate action for instant results.
Your learning experience
- Before you start, you complete the NEO PI-R personality assessment to help build your self-awareness.
- Develop your social awareness skills and self-knowledge throughout the programme.
- A combination of theory and practice embeds learning and makes it impactful.
- Exposure to unique UK businesses – like the home of British Motor Racing – where you apply team theory in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Learn from top management scholars, such as Niro Sivanathan who shares his award-winning research on psychology of the self and decision-making.
Who should attend
- High-potential individuals in a, or about to take up their first, leadership role with some (usually less than five years) managerial experience.
- People with decision-making responsibilities, but with limited experience of managing people.
- Individuals who wish to adjust their leadership style.