Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals who are responsible for driving company growth by creating, or eliciting, new ideas and paradigms
- Anyone who is trapped within a logical career journey wishing to create an opportunity to explore beyond traditional boundaries
- Those who wish to forge innovative approaches to communication
- HR or training managers searching for breakthrough idea and tools to harness creativity within their organisations
About the course
Inspiration, creativity and forward thinking are the key challenges for successful 21st century leaders. Multi- cultural team, higher levels of education, social media and instantaneous knowledge at our fingertips means that modern day leaders need to be more creative in order to build and maintain high performance teams. American philosopher, poet and essayist, Ralph Waldo Emerson, wrote “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.”
This highly interactive, though provoking Oxford course, utilises transformation tools and techniques to maximise individual and team creative potential. It is a staring point for for self-discovery, expanding comfort zones, improving communication, and building inspirational leadership.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Identify opportunities for new ways styles of thinking
- Profile leadership, social and personality styles
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for the future
- Harness the creative power of the team
- Facilitate others’ creativity in innovative ways
- Engage and motivate your teams
- Focus on long-term organisational and customer needs
By the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Create their own leadership brand and vision
- Undertake an journey of self-discovery and learn to utilise the skills for future development
- Demonstrate innovative methods for harnessing other’ creative potential
- Articulate a vision using multi-sensory representations for differing social styles
- Utilise crystal clear communication techniques to publicise their vision in an exciting and engaging manner
- Explore the outer limits of group creativity
- Gaining a Clear Understanding of Brain Functions and Processes
- Exploring Divergent Approaches to Problem Solving
- Utilising Breakthrough Step Change and Continuous Improvement
- Understanding Self-Awareness and the Nature of Ego
- Developing and Understanding Individuals’ Attitude to Risk
- Introduction to Organisational Culture and its Influence on Innovation
- Working with Different Creative Preferences and Processes
- Crystal Clear Communication Tools
- Identifying Possible Leadership Beliefs - Leading without Directing
- Understanding Personality Profiling and How to Engage Others
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.