Leading and Mobilizing Your Team With Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with John Molson School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Empathetic leadership is no longer a buzzword
To become an effective leader – one who can motivate teams, build strong relationships across the organization and grow the business – requires critical people skills as much as business skills.
This highly-interactive, two-day training program will provide you with valuable tools to build your emotional intelligence and become an inspirational leader who mobilizes and empowers others.
Some learning objectives:
- Understand the impact of emotional intelligence on behaviour and performance
- Learn techniques to promote a collaborative mindset
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership style to maximize their contribution
- Discover your leadership style and craft your own leadership plan
This 2-day training program will provide you with many tools to build your Emotional Intelligence (EI) and become an inspiring leader. Through the different concepts and activities in this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to deal with the many challenges of your dynamic work environment, and you will develop critical skills needed to lead and mobilize your teams, build strong relationships across the organization and grow the business.
Who should attend
- Managers and executives – From public and private organizations, not-for-profit, and others
- Senior directors of SMEs