Who should attend
This course is designed for existing or aspiring leaders who are looking to step up to the challenges of leadership in today's dynamic business landscape.
About the course
Use human-centred, agile and adaptive leadership to lead through disruption and challenging times
As a leader today, you must navigate your team through increasingly complex and uncertain times while continuing to deliver value for the organisation. This course provides you with tools and techniques to adapt and lead with agility, applying a human-centred approach to respond to challenges and drive results.
By taking part in a series of online modules, comprised of virtual workshops, action learning and coaching, you'll develop the leadership skills and tools to:
- Apply an adaptive leadership style
- Understand yourself as a leader and what drives you, your values and your unconscious biases to become a more human-centred leader
- Maintain team performance and accountability through stronger collaboration, communication and relationships
- Challenge existing work habits that no longer serve you in the current environment, building your ability to navigate uncertainty and respond to emerging challenges
- Lead your team through the transition letting go of old ways of operating and moving beyond change immunity in order to build a positive human-centred culture
- Use experiments to effectively trial new ways of working, allowing you to respond adaptively to the needs of the moment
Led by an expert in leadership, change and strategy, you will take part in live virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning and coaching to help you lead effectively through challenging times.
- Over two weeks, you will take part in approximately 14 hours of online learning and live workshops.
- You will utilise The AGSM Navigator, a custom-built platform designed to work with your existing social and communication tools like Zoom.
- In between the workshop sessions, you will take part in a range of supported learning experiences independently and with the group to develop and embed learning.
- To maintain the interactivity and ensure participants can achieve their outcomes, each workshop is limited to 25 participants.
- Virtual workshop sessions bring a real-time, social learning environment to you, where you can share challenges and experiences, learn from your peers and your expert facilitator, and build a community of practice
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.