Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Organisational development and business change practitioners, HR leaders, and HR business partners. A minimum of 1-2 years' experience of organisational change is recommended.
About the course
Develop the skills and mindset needed to lead change within your organisation with the Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass.
- Articulate the value of change and organisational development within your business
- Understand how to align people, processes and structure to enable success
- Explore the skills needed to make a case for, design, enable, and sustain change
- Gain tools to help you apply what you have learned within your organisation
Organisational development (OD) and strategic change initiatives are vital for organisations to boost their productivity, increase retention and stay competitive. Yet many organisations are not currently using an integrated OD approach.
The Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass equips you with the skills needed to drive change, from strategy through to execution. You will explore what OD is (and isn't); how it is approached in other organisations; and how to use it effectively in your own organisation.
The masterclass focuses on practical tools, frameworks and case studies and enables you to learn with a small, supportive cohort of peers.
Understand how to articulate the value of, and deliver, effective change initiatives in your organisation
Develop your change management and leadership skills
Understand your existing strengths and development needs, as well as how to work well in an organisational change team
Gain a methodology, tools and frameworks which you can immediately apply in your organisation
Collaborate with peers in a supportive learning environment
Build the organisational capabilities needed to deliver on strategy and maintain competitive advantage
Gain the tools needed to diagnose, measure and track productivity improvements
Develop proactive leaders who can balance the long- and short-term benefits of organisational development and deliver change in shorter timescales
Identify and manage organisational development gaps
Henley's People & Organisational Change masterclasses are delivered through the presentation and exploration of key ideas, peer discussion, group learning and case studies. Each masterclass:
- Focuses on organisational context, encouraging you to consider and discuss your own challenges
- Integrates soft skills and practice with theory, helping you develop the confidence and credibility you need to get results back in the workplace
- Gives you immediate practical takeaways such as an action plan aligned with your personal learning objectives
- Provides the opportunity to engage with a supportive peer network
The Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass runs for a total of two days.
You will look at topics including:
- What is organisational development and what value does it have for your organisation?
- Perspectives on organisational development and change (schools of thought)
- What makes an effective organisational development change practitioner?
- Organisational model(s)
- The organisational development process
- Organisational development and change - tools and frameworks
- Bringing it to life - case study
- Capturing learning and peer coaching
Paul has over 25 years of international experience in leading consultancies. His client experience spans all market sectors, including clients such as Network Rail, DHL, Bank of England, HM Treasury, BAE Systems, Swiss Re and Siemens. Paul is a founder of the European Organisational Design Forum...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.