Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Experienced managers who are required to lead and implement significant change in oil, gas and petrochemical operations.
- Managers in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Companies
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Strategic, Operational and Technical Planners
- Business Development Specialists
- Financial Managers and Financial Analysts
- Investment Managers
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialists
About the course
This Oxford training course will enable you to sharpen your leadership and strategic thinking skills and make a more effective contribution to the future of your company. It is a recent addition to the range of highly focused training courses in oil, gas and petrochemicals.
The global oil, gas and petrochemical industry is undergoing major change in every dimension – from upstream exploration through downstream processing into end-user consumption. Demand for oil and gas will continue to grow and within this trend an increasing share of new demand will be taken by the petrochemical sector. In addition, a major and growing share of demand will be found in the emerging economies of China, India and Africa. All this will bring about a need for innovative thinking in business development and a requirement for more effective leadership at all levels in every organisation involved in this increasingly integrated sector. Viewed overall, the elements of this new course provide a very effective framework for high-level performance in a business that will continue to offer exceptionally attractive opportunities for companies and individuals.
The main objectives of this Oxford training seminar are as follows:
- Understand the major leadership tasks in oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Analyse and forecast the main trends in this business
- Identify the best opportunities for profitable growth
- Create effective strategic plans for each sector
- Managing effective implementation of strategic plans
- Develop a strategic thinking culture in your teams
- Leadership Styles and Actions that drive Progress
- Major Global trends in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
- OPEC and non-OPEC Players in the World Market
- The big challenges in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
- Best Practice in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Management
- Preparing a Strategic Plan that results in Action and Change
- Assessing and Managing Risk in Strategic Decisions
- Monitoring and Evaluating Strategic Performance
- Analysing Value Migration in each Segment
- Getting your Team to Think and Act Strategically
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.