Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Experienced managers who are required to lead and implement significant change in oil, gas and petrochemical operations.
- Managers in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Companies
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Strategic, Operational and Technical Planners
- Business Development Specialists
- Financial Managers and Financial Analysts
- Investment Managers
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialists
About the course
This Oxford training course will enable you to sharpen your leadership and strategic thinking skills and make a more effective contribution to the future of your company. It is a recent addition to the range of highly focused training courses in oil, gas and petrochemicals.
The global oil, gas and petrochemical industry is undergoing major change in every dimension – from upstream exploration through downstream processing into end-user consumption. Demand for oil and gas will continue to grow and within this trend an increasing share of new demand will be taken by the petrochemical sector. In addition, a major and growing share of demand will be found in the emerging economies of China, India and Africa. All this will bring about a need for innovative thinking in business development and a requirement for more effective leadership at all levels in every organisation involved in this increasingly integrated sector. Viewed overall, the elements of this new course provide a very effective framework for high-level performance in a business that will continue to offer exceptionally attractive opportunities for companies and individuals.
The main objectives of this Oxford training seminar are as follows:
- Understand the major leadership tasks in oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Analyse and forecast the main trends in this business
- Identify the best opportunities for profitable growth
- Create effective strategic plans for each sector
- Managing effective implementation of strategic plans
- Develop a strategic thinking culture in your teams
- Leadership Styles and Actions that drive Progress
- Major Global trends in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
- OPEC and non-OPEC Players in the World Market
- The big challenges in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
- Best Practice in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Management
- Preparing a Strategic Plan that results in Action and Change
- Assessing and Managing Risk in Strategic Decisions
- Monitoring and Evaluating Strategic Performance
- Analysing Value Migration in each Segment
- Getting your Team to Think and Act Strategically
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.