Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry
This Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry training course addresses the raft of issues that face companies in the hydrocarbon industries. The global focus on climate change has cast the oil and gas industry as a problem sector. Disasters, oil-spills and financial irregularities have all fed high-profile news stories that fuel public distrust and protest. Communities that rejoiced in the discovery of oil have sometimes grown disenchanted with the reality of its extraction and the infrastructure that grows to support it.
While some companies and host governments have handled matters deftly and with great strategic insight, this has not always been the case. This Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry training course will give you the skills to identify, monitor and manage issues that affect your organisation, map stakeholder interests and maintain positive stakeholder relationships within the framework of corporate policy and strategy.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- The development of a strategic approach to Corporate Social Responsibility
- The tools to identify, track and manage issues
- Stakeholder identification and mapping
- Risk and crisis management approaches and tools
- Evaluation and analysis tools
Objectives This exciting and innovative Oxford training seminar will focus on the practical and theoretical aspects of risk, reputation and stakeholder management and Corporate Social Responsibility.
At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will have learned to:
- Conduct a reputational and communications audit
- Identify issues that impact your business and plan to monitor and manage them
- Develop a risk and crisis management plan
- Write a brand and reputation management strategy
- Develop a Corporate Social Responsibility Action Plan
This Oxford Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry training seminar uses a range of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead discussion sessions and practical activities. Case studies – many on video – will be used throughout the programme.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course related activities. Practical and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
Building your reputation and maintaining good relations with your publics and stakeholders is important to achieving corporate objectives.
This Oxford Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry training course will:
- Help build future scenarios that enhance the reputation and impact of the organisation
- Improve communication with key Stakeholders
- Increase the coherence and impact of corporate philanthropy
- Positively influence key Stakeholders
- Develop a crisis avoidance and management approach
By attending this Oxford Corporate Social Responsibility in the Oil & Gas Industry training seminar, participants will develop:
- A detailed understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Practical Skills for issue management
- Effective stakeholder communication Skills
- Improved crisis planning skills
- An increased in techniques
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialists
- Communications Professionals
- PR and Corporate Affairs professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Corporate strategists and planners
- Project and Programme Managers