Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This Oxford Management Leadership & Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training seminar will benefit professionals from any specialisation in their organisation who wish to improve their leadership skills and/or are involved in achieving and maximising profitable growth.
This Oxford Management online training seminar is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Strategic and Operational Planning Specialists
- Financial Managers and Financial Analysts
- Business Development Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialists
- Human Resource Specialists
About the course
This Oxford Management Leadership & Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training seminar has been designed specifically for experienced individuals wanting to develop these skills within the increasingly complex and fast-changing oil, gas & petrochemical industry. This seminar will deliver a structured framework for identifying and responding to new opportunities. It enables the participants to respond to the challenge of linking strategies to profitable growth objectives within these 3 closely integrated sectors.
The global oil, gas, and petrochemical business is undergoing significant change in all dimensions – supply/demand balance, competition, technologies, organisational structures, government policies. It is, therefore, imperative for all business leaders to be able to deal with all dimensions of change and successfully navigate the evolving risk landscape to become the top performers of tomorrow.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will highlight:
- The changing dynamics of the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Best practice in analysing requirements for sustained success
- The latest thinking in theory and practice of leadership
- Driving and leading strategic change in this business
- Guidelines on the practical application of the seminar
By the end of this Oxford Management online training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate and understand each of the 3 dimensions of the online training seminar: (i) oil, gas and petrochemical trends, (ii) leadership, (iii) strategic thinking
- Develop action plans that link strategy to achieving and sustaining profitable growth
- Evaluate, select, and apply key strategic planning frameworks
- Improve leadership skills to create a systematic approach to business analysis and strategy execution
- Identify priorities for continued personal and team development
This online training seminar will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training seminar is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
In sending the participants to this Oxford Management online training seminar, the organisation will gain the following benefits:
- Improved leadership performance at all management levels
- The greater commitment of teams and individuals to achieving goals
- More rapid reaction to changes in the business environment
- Closer alignment of strategic and operational activities
- More cohesive teamwork across different organisational functions
- An improved planning approach that will sustain profitable growth
In attending this Oxford Management online training seminar, the participants will gain the following benefits:
- Familiarisation with state-of-the-art leadership thinking
- Practical ideas for developing and aligning your teams
- Making a more effective contribution to strategic and operational planning
- Up-to-date understanding of leading trends in this business
- Greater confidence in dealing with strategic and operational risk
- Improved ability in identifying and managing change
DAY 1 Leadership in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- The Differences between Leadership and Management
- What do we mean by Leadership in our sectors?
- How can we turn Leadership theory into practical action?
- Leadership Styles and Managing your Impact as a Leader
- Why would anyone agree to be led by you?
DAY 2 Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry – Challenges and Opportunities
- Macroeconomic Relationships – Companies, Governments & Institutions
- What is driving a structural shift in each of the three (3) sectors?
- OPEC and Non-OPEC Players and the Major Markets
- Strategic Challenges and Opportunities Facing the Industry
- Organisational Design and Business Models
DAY 3 Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- What is the strategy, and why does it matter?
- How to Integrate and Align Strategic and Operational Management
- Applying the Best Analytical and Problem-solving Techniques
- The Central Concept of Profitable Growth
- How to Prepare, Implement and Develop a Strategic Plan
- Monitoring Strategic Performance and Learning for the Future
DAY 4 Contributing to an Analysis of Strategic Risk
- What is a strategic risk, and why is it important?
- Understanding the Risk Management Process
- Tools and Techniques of Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Application of the Risk Management Process at the Strategic Level
- How to develop your strategic Risk Management System?
DAY 5 Leadership and Strategic Thinking Workshop
- Applying Strategic Leadership for Team Development
- Leveraging Innovative Leadership Skills
- Developing a Strategic Thinking Culture in Your Team
- Key Learning Points and Summary
- Developing a Personal Plan to Use in Organisation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.