Leadership Excellence for Administrative Professionals
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Become a More Effective Resource for Peak Performance in your Organization
Former course title: Achieving Administrative Excellence
excellence involves much more than checking tasks off your to-do list. It requires taking a leadership mindset to ensure you are doing the right things and making the right decisions.
Designed for administrative professionals, this course develops key administration management competencies, with a specific focus on communication skills, problem solving, decision making, and working within a dispersed work environment. The goal is to help you become an effective resource for peak performance within your organization.
- Hold more effective dialogues with leadership at all levels
- Apply creative solutions to administrative problems and opportunities
- Make better decisions about workload management based on leadership priorities
- Improve your relationship with your boss and the others you support
- Increase your efficiency by self-managing the way you think and respond
- Employ a leadership mindset to achieve peak performance
- Prioritizing personal and organizational objectives
- Thinking more proactively with an executive frame of mind
- Communicating upwards with power: options and solutions
- Applying critical thinking tools for improved problem/opportunity analysis and decision making
- Using mind-mapping to uncover and explore creative solutions
- Developing your critical listening skills
- Identifying root causes and underlying issues
- Presenting solutions confidently to others at all levels
- Building on the strengths of inter-generational team members
- Creating a personal plan to work with remote team members
Working with other administrative professionals who face similar issues, you will engage in self-assessments, simulated demonstrations and team collaboration exercises. You will also receive a variety of resource tools for administrative excellence.
Who should attend
This program is designed exclusively for administrative professionals, including:
- Executive assistants
- Office administrators and administrative assistants
- Customer service representatives
- Clerks and record-keepers