Improving Public Sector Performance in the 21st Century
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
This new Oxford Improving Public Sector Performance in the 21st Century training seminar is specifically aimed at those in the Public Sector who want to make improvements within the constraints of Government Control and existing Labor - Laws. This Oxford practical training course will explore a number of solutions, offering you new techniques and tools, which will aid your organization to produce measurable added value.
This will be a very practical training course and will go through tall the key processes that can make a difference to public sector organizations; such a Competency, Performance, Employee attendance, Performance Appraisal and building better Organizational Capability. New techniques in employee motivation will also form part of this innovative course.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- How to maximise working within Government and Labour law constraints
- Building a stronger and more capable organization through a competence approach
- A new look at performance management and improving effectiveness
- How to improve and show the value of getting employee commitment
- Maximising established processes to aid with long term motivation
Objectives At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will learn to:
Be able to show others how to significantly improve on your existing investment in competencies Analyse and demonstrate how performance can be improved in the Public Sector Take action and demonstrate financially how improving reliability will add value Understand and be able to significantly improve any existing Performance appraisal system and explain the benefit to Management Learn techniques to apply to motivate staff, specifically in the Public Sector
This new Oxford Improving Public Sector Performance in the 21st Century training program features, case studies, illustrative appropriate DVD clips and interactive learning methods. There will be group exercises and a range of supporting documentation to aid in your learning enjoyment. All participants will receive a full copy of the materials on a Samsung tablet, together with all the slides used.
Those returning from this Oxford practical training program will be able to:
- Better understand how the Private sector is changing globally
- Take a common approach to improving existing processes to add value
- Be able to use some new approaches in motivation to energize employees
- Organizations will be able to see a measurable financial benefit from those attending
- Use a new approach to be able to translate organizational goals into action – with great results
- Be able to add value to the organization through new approaches and processes.
Delegates will be able to:
- Upgrade your current skill set
- Demonstrate to others new ways of doing things that will benefit those in the Public Sector
- Practice and implement new techniques to motivate others
- Be a very useful employee if the organization ever has to change
- Be able to use the added value calculation, which specifically is for the Public Sector
- Maximise your skills in the three key areas, Competence, Performance and reliability
Who should attend
This Oxford Improving Public Sector Performance in the 21st Century course has a wide appeal and is suitable for anyone in the Public Sector who is looking to do things better. Also for those who want to show value the Public Sector can create
This Oxford training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Department Heads
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Personnel
- Organizational Development Specialists
- Those on Management Development Programs