Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for new managers, especially those with direct reports, who are responsible for increasing employee motivation and job performance.
About the course
This course will assist participants in understanding and implementing strategies that will help to motivate their work force.
- Rekindle employee enthusiasm and gain commitment for heightened performance
- Understand how insight into a variety of values helps instill motivation within a team
- Break through the communication barriers that exist among diverse groups of people and offer new incentives that motivate positive action
- Understand the kind of feedback that works in today’s environment to encourage higher levels of performance
- Learn how to create job enrichment instead of job loading
- Recognize the Importance of Motivation
- Assess Employee Motivation Levels
- Meet Employee Motivational Needs
- Retain Good Employees
- Communicate Effectively
- Clarify Expectations
- Provide Effective Feedback
- Establish Goals
- Choose Rewards
Encouraging Self Motivation in Employees
- Encourage Self Motivation
- Create a Bond with the Organization
- Provide Professional Growth Opportunities
- Build a Sense of Accomplishment
- Encourage Enthusiasm
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.