Impact and Influence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
As you begin to manage at a higher level in organisations, your everyday personal presence becomes ever more significant and important.
Being able to consciously create and sustain a positive, powerful impression from the moment you enter a room is the starting point for generating influence. By heightening your credibility you will receive more confidence in you as a person, greater commitment to your views and stronger engagement with your ideas: long after you have left the room.
This programme is designed to lift you out of your day-to-day default style of personal ‘performance’ and instead develop your skills in operating in a zone of high impact and influence. Using the range of environments and contexts in which you operate as a starting point, we will give you tools, strategies and methods for increasing your presence and level of engagement with others.
What you will learn
- Understand how to use different tactics for influencing in person and in different environments
- Communicate your messages with greater clarity, confidence and purpose
- Maintain inner confidence under pressure
- Be authentic with your personal impact and influence
- Create and sustain your own Action Focus Plan.
- Engage and influence others
- Understand and practice authentic presence
- Create clear intentions for successful communication in conversations, meetings, presentations and other critical communications
- Understand how to prepare for impact and influence in different environments
- Recognise resources that will support you to be at your best in challenging contexts
- Build confidence to think on your feet
- Understand and practice goal setting and action planning.
Who should attend
Middle and senior managers who:
- Are already managing people but requiring assistance to translate their success as a team manager with greater influence across networks
- Find themselves increasingly involved in cross functional projects or approaches where they need greater influence
- Are working under pressure and need help project the right credibility while handling challenging demands.