Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events and conferences as well as managers and officers of public relations.
About the course
Develop core hospitality skills coupled with the skills needed to enhance customer experience during an event. You learn to combine strategic thinking and solid event planning skills before an event with the flexibility and quick thinking required on the day.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for events and conferences in a professional way.
- Organize the different functions in the event or conference.
- Control and supervise the different scientific and social activities in the event or conference.
- Prepare the estimated budget for the conference.
- Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions.
## Course Outline
Events and Conferences
- Importance and Concepts
Planning for Events and Conferences
- Preparing the Event Plan
- Selecting the Venue for the Event or Conference
Organization of the Event or Conference
- Choosing the Human Resources for the Management of the Event or Conference
- Forming Different Specialized Committees
- Training the Teams In Charge of Managing the Event or Conference
Promotional Activities for Events and Conferences
- Promotion and Advertisement of Events or Conferences
- Steps Needed for the Promotion and Marketing of the Event or Conference
The Different Functions for Managing Events and Conferences
- The Official Airline Carrier
- Arrangements with Hotels
- Conference Registration Activities
- The Scientific and Social Programs of the Conference
- Media Activities
- Managing the Event or Conference Different Sessions
Organizing of Exhibitions
- Planning for Exhibitions
- Promoting Exhibitions
- Organizing and Managing of Exhibitions
- Steps in the Actual Implementation of Exhibitions
The Financial Aspects of the Conference
- Preparing the Conference Budget
- Controlling Expenditures According to the Budget
- Specifying the Registration Fees
Follow Up and Evaluation of Conference and Events Activities
- Preparing the Final Report on the Event or Conference
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.