Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior- level managers who wish to improve their leadership impact.
- Leaders who need to become more self-aware in order to have greater influence and inspire their team.
- Managers seeking guidance and frameworks to achieve peak performance with their teams and deliver superior results.
- For key decision-makers and managers who frequently make strategic decisions under high levels of uncertainty.
About the course
A combination of theory and frameworks drawn from science, psychology and corporate experience, this program invites managers to unlock their full potential as leaders by targeting their self-awareness and skills at three different levels: self, team, and organization.
By assessing the individual’s emotional DNA, innate leadership strengths, and personal biases, the program strives to create emotionally intelligent and strategic leaders who can achieve organization-wide success through the effective management of teams and the ability to make tactical decisions.
IMPROVE YOUR LEADERSHIP IMPACT
- Understand the science behind emotions and leverage them to become an authentic and inspiring leader.
- Practice scientifically based techniques to achieve immediate results.
- Recognize the individual strengths of your team members and learn how to align them around a common goal.
- Learn to make rational decisions in complex and uncertain situations.
- Learn how to unlock creativity and drive innovation.
- Grow alongside other executives from a wide array of markets and cultures.
This global learning environment allows participants to learn from one another and encourages personal growth through interaction with international faculty and other professionals who wish to become more effective and inspirational leaders. Grounded in scientific and psychological theory, the High Impact Leadership Program offers participants a solid understanding of leadership at an individual, team, and organizational level. The program offers a dynamic and practical learning environment by combining interactive lectures, group exercises, individual assessment, case study, and experience sharing.
MODULE 1: LEADING SELF
Discover the science behind emotions, the importance of self-regulation, the science of human connection, and the impact that emotions can have on your inner narrative, behaviour, and other team members. Lastly, you will practice scientifically-based techniques that rapidly help you experience safety, connection, and more energized relationships.
MODULE 2: LEADING TEAMS
Explore practical frameworks and tools to build and lead teams effectively through leveraging individual strengths and aligning team members around shared goals. Become an authentic and inspiring team leader and learn how to integrate the science of positive psychology into your day to day. Additionally, you will learn to communicate positively and harness the power of constructive conflict in your team and organization.
MODULE 3: LEADING IN ORGANIZATIONS
This module will help you put your leadership skills to use for organization-wide success. You will become a more strategic leader and more confident decision maker as you learn to deal with complex and uncertain situations. You will learn simple techniques for dismissing biases and removing blind spots to help you make more rational decisions and ask better questions. Additionally, you will learn to promote a creative and innovative culture at work by learning to unlock and generate ideas.
Siegfried Hoenle is the Founding Partner of Talent & Leadership Solutions. He established the company in 2010, following an international twenty-year career in various corporate leadership roles at Credit Suisse and UBS. With Talent & Leadership Solutions he has been supporting executives...
Juan-Carlos Pastor is a professor of organizational behavior and the academic director of the Center for Global Leadership at IE. He teaches courses on Organizational Behavior, Leadership, coaching, and Managing People Skills. He earned an M.A. in Social Psychology from Clark University, a Ph.D....
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.