Who should attend
- Executives who lead organizational strategic initiatives
- Managers and leaders who are accountable for delivering results through high performing team environments
About the course
Even the most brilliant initiatives will fail without an inspired, high-performing workforce. Fostering a Culture of Engagement will help you identify and develop the skills to better align your company in support of future-leaning initiatives and strategies designed to drive organizational growth.
HOW IT WORKS
This three-day short course is designed for executives and managers responsible for leading organizational initiatives and delivering results. You’ll learn how to assess and understand the motivational drivers of your people, explore tools for providing effective feedback, and develop your ability to cultivate engagement and maintain a high-performing team. This certificate applies to the C-Suite Change Management and qualifies as an elective for The Roberto C. Goizueta Leadership Certificate, C-Suite and Advanced Certificates.
- Feedback Tools – Practice using tools that help you provide motivating, actionable feedback that maximizes your team’s performance.
- Situational Awareness – Gain a deeper understanding of how the strategic planning process works and the internal capabilities necessary for successful implementation.
- Alignment – Build a culture that engages all areas of your organization in the common cause of realizing major strategic goals.
ENGAGE FOR RESULTS
Learn how to empower your people to deliver results. Create strategies that align your culture and operations, efficiently and effectively execute on new initiatives, and evaluate and optimize internal practices to gain a competitive advantage for your organization.
Michael Sacks currently serves as Emory’s Vice Provost for University Strategies. In this role, Michael is responsible for creating Emory’s strategic plan for the future. He is also tasked with helping to guide university-level strategies that integrate multiple school initiatives towards common ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.