Fostering A Culture of Engagement
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
Everyone knows that sound strategy is critical for business success, but ensuring that your organization is aligned to execute on that strategy is equally important. Success in business depends on the effectiveness of your people, and a culture that is engaged leads to high performance. Fostering a culture of engagement helps executives identify ways to align their organizations for a successful future.
What you will learn:
- Gain insights into the strategic planning process and understand internal capabilities necessary to implement
- How to assess and deeply understand the motivational drivers of your people
- Practice tools for providing actionable feedback to maximize performance
How you will work smarter:
- Define a strategy for competitive advantage with an eye toward optimizing internal practices
- Align your culture and operations with strategy to ensure effective and efficient execution
- Build a culture that engages all levels of the organization in achieving major strategic goals
Who should attend
- Executives who lead organizational strategic initiatives
- Managers and leaders who are accountable for delivering results through high performing team environments