Leading With Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Creating business value through data science
Previously Named: Leading with Big Data and Analytics
Leveraging big data, business analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver solutions to complex challenges is not solely the responsibility of technology and data science specialists. Rather, it’s the responsibility of organizational leadership to understand and direct these approaches to achieve their business goals.
This program is designed to help senior leaders effectively manage and seize opportunities in the new environment of advanced analytics. Participants will gain a working knowledge of data science, which will enable leaders to identify the challenges that analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence can solve. It will also help them make the most effective investments in people, data, systems, culture and organizational structure. Led by world-class Kellogg faculty and former C-Suite practitioners experienced in working with senior executives and organizations who have successfully scaled analytics in their organizations, this cutting-edge program delivers sophisticated material in an accessible, easy-to-understand format that is immediately applicable to real-world practice.
Each participant will have the opportunity to receive faculty and peer feedback on a current business challenge related to leading analytics and AI in their organization.
- Identify the business challenges that can benefit from analytics and AI
- Distinguish between good and bad analytics
- Learn to ask the right questions and challenge assumptions of analytics and AI
- Utilize data, analytics and AI to drive successful business outcomes
- Assemble the team and resources needed to drive data analytics
- Gain the leadership confidence to stay ahead of a rapidly changing marketplace
Who should attend
- Leaders who want to scale analytics and AI in their organization
- Senior leaders who want to build a culture of data-driven decision making
- Functional leaders in areas such as marketing, finance and other operational areas who would benefit from a better understanding of how to leverage analytics and AI in decision-making
- Federal Government managers seeking to gain new insight and business perspectives to leverage the power of analytics and AI for improved organizational performance