Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Anyone working in a food manufacturing setting where food is being prepared, cooked and handled.
About the course
Food analysis and quality assurance has picked up importance in the recent years with the food industry. Food manufacturers must have traceability in their industry to ensure their food products are safe, with no contaminants or residues, and to provide accurate nutritional information. General laboratory testing of a manufacturer’s product may include the following techniques: Analytical chemistry testing, Food microbiology testing, Food nutrition analysis, Food allergen testing and Sensory testing.
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Sensory Science
- Food Toxicology
- Food Additives
- Food Packaging
- Sampling Technique in food
- Physical and Chemical analysis of foods
- Microbial analysis of foods
- Instrumental analysis of food
- Sensory evaluation of food
- Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Law
- Quality Assurance and quality control
- Practical on Food Analysis " Hand on training on Physical analysis, Chemical analysis and instrumentation analysis of food.
- Laboratory demonstration, practical’s and instrument handling
- Based on case studies (30%); Techniques (30%); Concepts (10%) and Role Play (30%)
- Pre-test and Pro-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Small Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.