About the course
This programme develops corporate leadership competencies – building capacity in the areas of personal excellence, people management, process management and strategic management.
- Excellence in leadership
- Behaviour and attitudes of highly effective leaders and best practice for internalising these
- Self-awareness of capabilities and the tools to build on these
- Understand and demonstrate excellence in leadership
- Enhance self-awareness of leadership capabilities and potential
- Learn how to be more adaptable in the different situations faced by corporate leaders
- Enhance performance and leadership effectiveness through an individual assessment and personal development plan
- Management & Leadership
- Personal Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Personal Leadership (a series of lectures and guided activities)
- The Management Environment (assignment)
- Integrated Business Project (assignment and group work using existing strategy)
During the course of this programme, students will:
- Understand and demonstrate excellence in leadership, reflecting an understanding of the behaviour and attitudes of highly effective leaders and how those behaviours and attitudes are best applied and internalised.
- Demonstrate enhanced self-awareness of leadership capabilities and potential, and the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Demonstrate organisational leadership through management capacity, personal excellence, people management, process management and strategic management.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.