Who should attend
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Enhance critical skills for designing and implementing D&I learning and development. Acquire knowledge and tools to ensure management and employees understand the value of D&I and gain experience for raising awareness to change behavior. Build on techniques, models and ideas designed to drive messages and sustain key learnings.
The cornerstone of effective diversity training is ensuring that management and employees have an experience that raises awareness through self-discovery and learning.
This course provides tools and information to assess organizational readiness and gain buy-in and commitment for program implementation. You'll discuss best practices for creating the right training strategy that builds on techniques, models, and ideas designed to deliver appropriate messages and key learnings.
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed CO100: The Law of Equal Employment Opportunity, DV221: Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives, DV227: Inclusive Diversity and Inclusion Talent Management, and DV310: Effective Diversity and Inclusion Councils, or have equivalent experience.
Key Course Takeaways
- Identify and assess training needs
- Create a training plan that applies inclusive training practices and includes evaluation of both short- and long-term outcomes
- Discuss emerging issues and trends in diversity training
- Discuss strategies for content creation and delivery options
- Identify critical facilitation skills for successful diversity training
- Apply new concepts using group discussions, content development, team facilitation, and program delivery
Senior Human Resources Professional with leadership and expertise in Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Anti-Harassment, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. Experience within Fortune 500, Nonprofit and Governmental Agencies for over 25 years. Partnerships with organizations of al...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.