Who should attend
This short course is designed for anyone looking to improve their understanding of digital marketing and how it fits into broader marketing strategy.
This 3-hr workshop runs in the morning and repeats in the afternoon to enable you to select the individual session time that best suits you.
About the course
Digital marketing is a key part of the marketing mix. However, it is constantly changing, with new trends and technology, as well as shifting consumer behaviours, influencing how we identify, reach and engage our target audiences. This new short course (half-day) is designed to teach you the key principles of digital marketing, where it fits into broader marketing strategy, and the channels, tools and techniques that marketers need to be aware of (and embrace) in today’s fast-moving, always-connected mobile world.
- Understand the essentials of digital marketing
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO and PPC
- Define digital display and its uses for branding and sales
- Review the role for social media and best-practice strategies
- How to use content in social channels and influencer campaigns
- Practical steps to creating an affiliate marketing plan
- Learn how to create an effective email marketing campaign
- Data and analytics and the key principles of measurement
- How to create a fully integrated digital marketing plan
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Gavin Llewellyn is a professional Chartered Marketer specialising in digital marketing, social media and brand communications. Skills and experience Gavin’s interest in marketing began in 2001 whilst studying for a degree in Business Management. It was during these early years that Gavin recogn...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.