Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in the Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Relationships functions but will greatly benefit:
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Public Relations Personnel
About the course
These days, more than ever in the history of commerce, the customer and the customer experience is of paramount strategic importance. In many industries, it is so easy for customers to price compare and switch suppliers and traditional points of differentiation are being eroded to the point that many formerly strong brands are being commoditized every day. Clearly, the key is to find, attract and then retain enough customers for sustainable growth. This in turn means that organisations need to carve out a special place in the customer’s heart (and his wallet).
In this modern, 24/7/365 ‘always-on’ world, all customers are clearly important, but they are not all equally important. This workshop will give you and your organisation the ability to better understand your existing customer base and identify potential new business opportunities. Customer profiling, coupled with marketing analytics, provides key customer insight that can help customer service, sales and marketing professionals increase profitability and customer loyalty.
There are many objectives that will be achieved on this course, not least of which are:
- Gain the ability to utilise customer profiling techniques and procedures to identify underdeveloped market segments
- Be able to design effective customer satisfaction surveys
- Be able to employ customer profile information to proactively generate additional sales
- Learn how to set SMART goals for continuous improvement
- Learn how to work effectively with each of the four customer temperament styles
This is a comprehensive and far-reaching exploration of the subject which covers a lot of ground. Particular highlights include:
- The Why’s, Wherefores and How-to’s of Customer Profiling
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Customer Profiling and Segmentation
- Using Segmentation to Gain Customer Insight and Market Penetration (including Quantitative SWOT and PESTLE analyses)
- Predictive Modelling
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Harnessing the Science of Persuasion
- Understanding and Managing the ‘Moments of Truth’
- Putting a Continuous Improvement plan in place to drive Performance Improvement
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.