Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- General managers
- Marketing, product and sales managers from medium to large business-to-business firms
- Presidents and vice presidents of marketing from smaller firms
- Other managers who help plan and implement market-oriented business strategies
About the course
Driving profitable growth in the new B2B environment
Guided by senior members of Kellogg’s marketing faculty — experts in the unique challenges of business-to-business marketing — you’ll gain exposure to their leading-edge thinking on successful business practices and explore in depth the fundamentals and best practices of B2B marketing strategy.
Highly interactive and focused on practical application, this program teaches you how to build customer value models that clearly articulate the value of your offerings to your target customers and market segments and focus on better meeting their requirements and preferences. In a collaborative environment with a group of peers from around the world, you’ll analyze your marketing strategies, share experiences and broaden your perspective.
- Deepen your understanding of the dynamics of business markets
- Segment and target the right business customers with the right offers
- Rethink your go-to-market and pricing strategies
- Make your marketing organization more agile
Creating a Market-Oriented Company
- Developing a competitive marketing strategy
- Developing segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies
- Managing segments and customers
Managing Customer Value
- Building customer value models
- Constructing customer value propositions
- Managing market offerings
- Managing pricing
Creating and Building Business Brands
- Understand B2B branding
- Develop creative activation strategies
- Navigate marketing communications in a digital world
Driving Organic Growth through Business Innovation
- Develop and managing new products
Transforming Your Organization
- Understand marketing's role in enterprise transformation
- Make marketing agile
Gregory Carpenter focuses on understanding how firms create competitive advantage through marketing strategy. Based on award-winning research, his recent book, Resurgence: The Four Stages of Market-Focused Reinvention (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014), examines how firms transform their culture, regaini...
As part of the Kellogg Markets & Customers Initiative (KMCI), Kent is the faculty director and co-founder of The Trust Project at Northwestern, a digital platform designed to provide different perspectives on the concept of trust as well as highlight the connections between these perspectives...
Eric T. Anderson is the Hartmarx Professor and former Chair of the Marketing Department at Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management and Director of the Center for Global Marketing Practice. He holds a Ph.D. in Management Science from MIT Sloan School of Management and previously hel...
Dr. Rucker joined the Kellogg marketing department in Fall of 2005. Currently, Dr. Rucker holds the Sandy & Morton Goldman Professorship of Entrepreneurial Studies in Marketing. His primary research focuses broadly on the topics of power, compensatory consumption, persuasion, and consumer beh...
Jonathan Copulsky has worked at the intersection of brand, marketing, publishing and technology for over thirty years as a senior marketing executive and management consultant. Jonathan is currently a Senior Principal with Deloitte Consulting and serves as Global Insights Leader for Deloitte. J...
Diane Brink is currently a Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. She also consults with startups, private and public businesses to take their companies to the next level of growth and greatness. Ms. Brink served as IBM's Chief Marketin...
I will be teaching Marketing in the Executive MBA program at the Chicago campus. I have over 25 years experience growing revenue for brands through integrated, multi-channel and digital marketing. With over ten years at Google, my current role there is Vice President, Customer Solutions for the A...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.