Who should attend
B2B marketers and sales mangers considering the development of an ABM strategy to market high-value, complex solutions in competitive markets.
About the course
Account Based Marketing (ABM) is one of the most successful B2B marketing strategies in today’s disrupted and increasingly competitive marketplace. This interactive one-day workshop shows how ABM can help you systematically target, develop and win accounts that match your ideal client or customer profile.
The latest ABM approach combines the best of Key Account Management with strategic marketing principles. Coordinating sales and marketing enables you to develop a 360-degree view of the client organisation and the key contacts within it. You will learn how to use ABM to align your sales and marketing teams and processes with the buyer’s own process in high value target market segments.
You will leave the course with an understanding of ABM and how to create a personalised buyer experience, to qualify and nurture leads through to the sales close.
- Understand the value and impact of Account Based Marketing
- Plan a strategy: set targets and Key Performance Indicators for ABM
- How to align sales and marketing with the buyers’ requirements, people and processes
- Define key tactics to generate awareness and leads in target markets
- How to qualify, nurture, develop and close
- How to ring-fence, up-sell and cross-sell clients
- What to measure ABM-based sales and marketing performance
- How to produce an integrated sales and marketing plan
Marketing & PR director, FCIM Chartered Marketer and GDF training Course Director, Chartered Institute of Marketing, the world's leading marketing organisation. Trustee Director of PTSD Resolution, the armed forces' mental health charity. Consultant and team leader in sales and marketing pl...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.