Who should attend
Anyone who wants to improve brand activation and customer experience on the Pathway to Purchase. Customer Journey Mapping can help you better understand what customers need to make informed decisions about your products and services.
About the course
Customer Journey Mapping is essential for improving customer experience. This course focuses on identifying critical touchpoints on the Pathway to Purchase. Each touchpoint represents an opportunity to deepen your engagement with the customer and improve conversion opportunities. This course will help map your customer journey and identify customer goals, key communications channels and content development on the Pathway to Purchase. You will then be able to develop a list of actions that enable you to improve conversions and customer experience. Throughout the day, you will map your own customer journey and develop an action plan to improve customer experience (CX).
- Understand customer Pathway to Purchase touchpoint expectations and goals
- Develop clearly defined target audience personas
- Segment audiences and identify key targeting groups
- Map the customer journey from awareness to sales conversion and retention
- Understand customer needs at each stage of the customer journey
- Determine actions to improve the customer touchpoint experience
- Identify which comms channels you should use at each stage, using the 4-stage engagement process and the sales funnel
- Learn how to engage with customers at each touchpoint and move them to the next stage of their buying journey
- Develop a Customer Journey Map for your business
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.