Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This highly-interactive Oxford training seminar will help demonstrate how teams can be led to achieve much more than either the team leader or the team members dreamt was possible.
It will help team leaders learn skills and techniques that enable them to feel more in control of their team while at the same time applying techniques that help team members release their talents, energy and potential.
This Oxford training seminar will examine the latest ways to motivate and manage teams for improved productivity and morale and help turn average team leaders into one’s that others in the organisation will aspire to join.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Set goals that drive action and revitalise both for yourself and for your team
- Flex your style to get the best results when leading and working in teams
- Use your position to role model and gain extraordinary team buy-in
- Challenge and overcome self-limiting beliefs that hold you and your team back
- Instil a passion in your team that helps them achieve outstanding results
- Take your communication skills to higher levels to ensure clarity and commitment
- Incorporate the secrets of influence and persuasion to get things done
- Use benchmarked case studies to develop your team into a high performing one
- Gain a thorough Understanding of your Leader Strengths and Style Preferences
- Set Motivating Personal Goals to Guide your outputs
- Practice the Power of Role Modelling and Creating a Positive Shadow
- Challenge the Impact of your Belief System and Limiting Beliefs
- Learn the Secrets of High Performing Teams
- Identify Social and Work Style Preferences and Use them to get Results
- Use Systems Thinking to Plan for Change
- Deploy Appreciative Inquiry and “After Action Reviews” for continuous Team Improvement
- Use the RACI Approach to Work Allocation to ensure Clarity of Agreement
- Identify and Resolve Common Team Problems
- Initiate Techniques to Overcome Mental Blocks
- Build a Culture of Team Creativity and Innovation
- Introduce Conflict Resolution Techniques to rapidly eradicate Dysfunctional Behaviour
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team leaders
- Technical Staff