Who should attend
- Supervisors who are planning to become Managers
- Newly Appointed Managers
- Team Leaders
- Team Managers aspiring to become Leaders
About the course
How do we get the best from ourselves? What can we learn from the difference between our productive days and our off-days?
It is this learning about how we perform that helps us make decisions about how we get the best from people we manage. How do we help people have more good days than off -days? How can we quickly identify when they are having a bad day and intervene to pick them up?
Through this Oxford Certification training programme in Management, you will learn how to manage yourself - your motivation, your time, your energy and activities - and how to get the best from a team of people who work for you.
You will take away practical steps to drive up performance – your own and your team’s. You will be equipped to deal with personality difference and conflict, ensuring that they do not get in the way of the potential to be the best.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Set out Clear Guidelines for Effective Team Leadership
- Enhance your Skills of Self-Management
- Build your own Confidence, Enthusiasm, Persistence, Resilience and Courage
- Create Goals that drive Enthusiasm and Commitment
- Communicate with greater Clarity and Persuasion to get your Message across
- Manage Conflict and difficult Performance Situations with Ease
- Think more Clearly and make Faster Decisions
- Unlock your Potential to Inspire People to fulfill their Potential and give their Best
- Avoid Common Mistakes in Managing People
- Build your Self-Belief, Confidence and Resilience
- Use a Model for Day-to-Day Management
- Improve your Listening, Questioning and Speaking Skills
- Use the Science of Persuasion and Influence in your Communication
- Manage People's Performance Proactively and Supportively
- Run Team Meetings that Motivate and get Results
- Manage different Personality Types and Conflict
- Motivate People in 21st Century Organisations
- Build Team Spirit
- Solve Problems and make Faster Decisions
- Manage your Energy and Levels of Stress
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.